If you drink your home’s water without any filtration then you might experience a weird taste or smell. Within the glass’, does your water look gray, or have particles floating around?
If you answered yes to this question, then your water is likely contaminated with harmful minerals or waste. Now is the perfect time to replace it with a home water filtration system.
Why Should You Get A Whole House Water Filtration System in Portland?
According to a government report from 2022, Portland’s water comes from the Bull Run Watershed and is very soft, with a total hardness of 3–8 parts per million (ppm).
While this is a good indicator of how healthy the local water supply might be, your home might not necessarily be protected from the harmful chemicals that seep through the city’s filtration system.
Roth is the premium water filtration replacement company in the Portland metro area. When you notice water impurities in your bath or tap water, we’re the people to call. Our home water filtration systems in Portland ensure bottle-ready drinking water without any unwanted contaminants. More specifically, water filtration eliminates
- Dirt and silt
- Calcium and magnesium
- Chlorine and fluoride
The other benefits to whole house purification systems include water softening throughout your home and protecting your household’s entire plumbing system. It should remain free from harmful contaminants thanks to this filter. You’ll notice clean water when you wash your hair, brush your teeth, wash the dishes, and even when you drink.
Signs You Need Water Replacement
There are many ways to know if your water treatment system needs a replacement. Typically
- Bad-tasting water: A sign of minerals and toxins in the water. For your safety, stop drinking it and switch to bottled water until we can install a home water filtration system!
- Odors: A heavy rotten egg smell indicates a high-sulfur presence in the water. Chlorine, algae, lead, and animal waste can also leach into the water supply giving it a nauseating odor.
- Dirty residue after cleaning: Hard water can stain dishes, clothes, and utensils because of the heavy mineral content.
- Dry skin: If you notice dry or irritated skin after bathing, this could be due to the chlorine content in the water. Not only will this leave your skin red and itchy, but it may leave unwanted soap residue on your skin.
- Discoloration in clothes: Hard water can also fade or discolor your clothes after a wash.
If you notice any of these problems in your water supply, call Roth to install a whole house water filtration system. We can also perform whole-home repiping to decontaminate your pipes from harmful materials.
Types of Water Filters We Install
Whether you’re exploring options for a whole home water filter or looking to service your current system, the highly trained plumbers with Roth will know exactly how to help you. Here are the five types of water filtration systems we install and service:
- Mechanical Systems
- Absorption Systems
- Sequestration Systems
- Ion Exchange Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
Contact Roth Today!
If you need a home water filtration system in Portland, OR, contact us today! We’re always looking to conduct a free water test on your drinking water system to detect any water issues.
Our filtration services are the perfect solution to tackle hard, soft, or contaminated water at an affordable price. Contact us today to schedule one of the water filtration services we offer!