Call (503) 994-9924 Today to Request Service
Looking for a highly recommended plumber in Tualatin? Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Drain Services is your #1 source for top quality plumbing and drain services. We handle it all, from general plumbing repairs and rooter services to complete sewer line repairs and new plumbing installations. Our commitment to excellence in both workmanship and customer care has made us one of the most trusted home service companies in the area, and we'd love the opportunity to show you the Roth difference!
There are many reasons why you should make your first call to Roth:
- We are highly reviewed by happy customers throughout the Portland area
- We are licensed, bonded and insured for your safety and peace of mind
- We offer money-saving online promotions and coupons
- Emergency plumbing services are always available!
Schedule a service appointment with a Tualatin plumber from our team when you call (503) 994-9924.
Professional Tualatin Drain Cleaning & Rooter Services
Don't let a clogged drain ruin your day when Roth can have the issue solved in no time! Our Tualatin drain cleaning experts use the latest tools and techniques to obliterate even the most stubborn clogs. Hair, grease, soap scum, and even tree roots are no match for our team! To schedule a drain cleaning service, simply give us a call or click here to request a service online.
Water Heater Repair, Installation & Maintenance
Water heaters perform a critical function in your home, and when something goes wrong, the problem is quickly felt. If you're running out of water too quickly, are dealing with discolored or smelly hot water, or if you have no hot water at all, don't wait to call Roth. We'll promptly dispatch a member of our experienced water heater repair team to diagnose the issue and get to work in the right fix. We'll strive to repair whatever is fixable, but if your water heater is more than 10 or 15 years old and has a major problem, we can also walk you through your options for a traditional or tankless water heater replacement.
How to Handle a Plumbing Emergency in Your Tualatin Home
A plumbing emergency can ruin your day and more. A major leak or overflow in the toilet or clothes washer can end up costing you considerably, damaging floors, walls, and home furnishings. Learn how to take charge in a plumbing emergency and limit damage until one of our Tualatin plumbers arrives at your home.
- Burst pipes: In our region, the cycle of freeze and thaw can result in burst pipes. Cut off the water at the main valve to stop it from flowing. If you’re going out of town, have someone check your home for leaks in your absence. Keep in mind that though freezing is the most common cause of burst pipes, they can burst for other reasons. Big leaks or burst pipes most likely will have to be fixed by a plumber. Open up outside spigots so that water still in the pipes will drain away.
- Clogged toilets: If your toilet isn’t flushing away waste as it should or has a tendency to fill too high or to overflow, you may have a clog in the pipes or in the sewer line. Remember, when the toilet starts to overflow, you can turn the valve at the base of the toilet to stop the water flow. Use a plunger with a flange, which creates a better vacuum seal to dislodge the clog. Plunge gently with the first plunge, and then more vigorously. The plunger should be covered with water. If this doesn’t work, use a drain snake. If neither effort works, call a plumber. The clog could be further down the line.
- Clogged drains: Generally, a drain clog is annoying, but not necessarily an emergency. It’s usually caused by hair, coagulated soap and other materials. Try to dislodge the clog with baking soda and vinegar or a drain snake. If it’s further down the line, you’ll need professional drain cleaning.
- Water heater leaking from the base: This is indicative of tank failure; ignoring it and hoping it will go away will only make things worse. Treat this issue as an emergency and call a plumber immediately to avoid serious water damage to your property and personal items.
Let Roth take care of all of your plumbing service needs in Tualatin. Call (503) 994-9924 today!