Tigard Heating & AC Repair
Our Highly-Trained Heating & Cooling Team Gets the Job Done Right the First Time!
A broken AC or furnace can ruin your day—but it doesn’t have to! When you call Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Drain Services, we provide fast, reliable heating and air conditioning services in Tigard and throughout the Portland metro area. Our goal is to get your home or business back to the level of comfort and safety you need, and we do it all at reasonable rates. We go above and beyond for our customers, offering top-rate workmanship and unparalleled customer care, every single time. All of our top-rated technicians have the training and tools to provide you with any service you may need.
Count on us for the following residential & commercial HVAC services:
- AC repair & maintenance
- AC system replacement
- Furnace repair & maintenance
- Furnace Replacement
- Ductless heating & cooling service
- Indoor air quality
Call (503) 994-9924 to schedule your next AC repair or furnace repair service in Tigard.
Same-Day & Emergency AC Repair in Tigard
When you need a reliable Tigard AC repair team you can count on for prompt service, choose Roth! Trusted in the area for more than four decades, our technicians can diagnose and repair a wide range of air conditioning system issues, including mechanical failures, leaks, odd noises, thermostat issues and more. Whether your AC is blowing warm air or you're dealing with a dreaded system freeze on a blazing day, don't delay in giving us a call. We're available 24/7 for emergencies!
Helping You Choose the Right AC for Your Home
It may be time for an AC replacement, but how do you know which system is right for your needs? Rest assured that with Roth, you don't have to worry about navigating the world of air conditioners on your own. We can help you select the right unit based on its size, efficiency rating, and other important considerations.
- Types – Air conditioners fall into two categories: split systems and packaged systems. With a split-system central air unit, the condenser and the compressor are located within an outdoor metal cabinet. The evaporator is located in an indoor cabinet that may also house the indoor section of a heat pump or your furnace. A packaged unit means the condenser, compressor and evaporator are within the same cabinet, which is usually situated on a concrete slab next to your home or the roof.
- Upgrading your current unit – You may be looking into AC replacement as an upgrade to your current system. If you’re deciding whether to make the switch from room units to central air, what you need in terms of ductwork is usually the deciding factor. Should you already have a central unit, consider upgrading to a more energy-efficient model.
- Sizing and installation – Other factors to consider include the size of the unit and the installation process. A unit that’s too big won’t relieve humidity as it should, while one that’s too small won’t be able to create a comfortable environment on severely hot days. Correct duct installation, insulation and unit location must also factor in.
- Efficiency – Air conditioner replacement should include a high-efficiency unit, with central Energy Star-rated systems rated with a minimum seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) of 13. Old units usually have ratings of 6 or less.
- Extra features – When looking for an AC replacement, aim for one that functions quietly and features a high-temperature rating of 11.6 or greater. A fan-only switch for adjusting the temperature at night and an air filter check light are also optional features.
Signs It's Time to Call for Furnace Repair
- Burners — either oil or gas — are cycling on/off frequently. This is one of the easiest problems to listen for, and it’s caused by an oversized burner that’s generating heat faster than the blower can extract it, blocked air filters or blower fans, incorrect furnace settings or faulty thermostat controls.
- Reduced airflow at heating supply registers. As with cycling burners, this is an easy one to check. Simply stick your hand over your registers to feel if air is circulating or not. If it isn’t, then you may have an issue with a dirty or damaged air filter, blower fan, coil, or section of ductwork.
- Uneven airflow at heating supply registers in different rooms. If you’re receiving plenty of heat in one room and not enough in others, you might be contending with blocked or collapsed sections of ductwork or an undersized or inefficiently operating furnace. Also make sure that you’ve checked to see all vents are open before performing this test.
- Strange noises and smells. Unusual noises such as banging, clanging, squealing and off-putting smells should be investigated immediately as these are almost always signs that parts within the unit are failing.
Schedule Your Heating or Cooling Appointment Now!
We believe in taking care of our employees who, in turn, take care of our customers. Our entire team is very experienced, trained, and up-to-date on the latest safety standards. We can help you find a perfect solution for your comfort needs. We even provide emergency AC and furnace repairs in Tigard and beyond; our team is available 24/7 to assist you!
Need air conditioning or furnace repairs in Tigard? Call Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Drain Services at (503) 994-9924 to find out how we can help you today!