Sewer Repair in Portland
Trenchless Sewer Repair & Replacement Services
In the past, the words “sewer replacement” would send a cold shiver of dread down any homeowner’s spine. A sewer replacement was perhaps one of the worst plumbing services your home or business would ever need.
The old sewer repair process involved:
- Digging a giant trench on your property to uncover your sewer line,
- Cutting your old line out of the ground,
- Replacing it with a new one, and
- Then re-burying the new line properly.
The job was long, intensive, invasive, and cost a pretty penny to complete. However, today this is no longer always the case.
Here at Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Drain Services, we’re proud to be Portland’s leading trenchless sewer replacement team. We offer high-quality solutions that may not involve completely upheaving your entire property. Trust us for dependable, non-Invasive sewer repairs and replacements.
If you have a sewer problem, schedule an inspection with Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Drain Services by calling (503) 994-9924 today.
Sewer Repair Services
Sometimes, recurrent drain clogs are a symptom of a broken or damaged sewer line that needs to be repaired. While trenchless sewer repairs are possible in many cases, there are some cases in which traditional excavation methods are necessary. Our Portland sewer repair team has the equipment and experience needed to perform efficient, effective repairs to restore the functionality of your plumbing system. Call today to schedule an inspection of your sewer line and for more information on your sewer repair options.
How Trenchless Sewer Replacement Works
Trenchless sewer replacement uses an ingenious methodology known as “pipe relining” to replace your sewer line. Using this method, your new sewer line is installed right in the place of your old line, and all that’s required is the digging of two small holes.
We replace your sewer line in 6 easy steps:
- Camera inspection: Using state-of-the-art camera technology, we pinpoint the exact location of the damage.
- Pipe cleaning: Then, we use snakes or hydro jetting equipment to flush the pipe to clear away any buildup or debris.
- Insert new lining: Next, we insert a felt pipe liner coated in epoxy and stuffed with a deflated balloon through your pipe. This tube will cover the entire length of the damaged section of your line.
- Inflate balloon: Once the tube is in place, the balloon is inflated, so that the new liner fills the inside of the damaged sewer line.
- Drying process: As the epoxy dries, it hardens and creates a solid, smooth, and highly durable new sewer line.
All that’s left to do is connect the line to your main plumbing system and your sewage treatment option, fill the two holes, and your job is complete!
Am I Eligible for Trenchless Sewer Replacement?
While trenchless sewer repairs may seem like the best way to handle a badly-damaged sewer line, the truth is that they can’t fix everything.
You might not be eligible for trenchless sewer line replacement if:
- Your sewer line is not structurally intact
- Your sewer line is separated, extremely corroded, or missing large chunks of material
- Your sewer line is bellying, sloped improperly, or collapsed
Problems such as these will require more invasive repairs and replacements in order to ensure your sewer line is in the best shape possible.
It’s important to figure out if you have any of these issues before beginning a trenchless sewer replacement job, so we encourage you to reach out to our team and schedule a sewer line inspection service as soon as possible! Our Portland trenchless sewer service experts are here to carefully inspect your sewer line, evaluate its condition, and explain your options to you before implementing the best possible solution.
Lifetime Warranties on New Installations
Financing for Your Home Service Needs
Licensed, Bonded & Insured for Safety
Emergency Services Are Always Available
Catering to Busy People Just Like You