Plumber in Oregon City
Professional Plumbing Services at Competitive Rates
When you need an Oregon City plumber you can depend on, Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical is at your service! Trusted in the Portland metro area since 1976, our plumbing team offers a wide range of services to meet your every need. From toilet and faucet repairs to much larger sewer line projects, you can count on our team to provide you with expert workmanship and the highest caliber of customer service.
Our plumbing services include:
- Water heater repair and installation
- Plumbing inspections
- Whole house repiping
- Water line repair and replacement
- Drain cleaning and rooter service
- Hydro jetting
- Drain & sewer repairs
- Trenchless sewer repair and replacement
Make an appointment with an Oregon City plumber today! Give us a call now or click here to request service online.
Your Local Oregon City Drain Cleaning Team
Lasting, effective drain cleaning is something you need to entrust to a professional, not a store-bought bottle of chemicals. If you're dealing with a backed up drain, whether it's in your kitchen sink, tub, shower, or toilet, choose Roth for prompt, affordable service that will have your drains back up and running in no time. We take a thorough approach to your drainage problems using only the latest drain clearing equipment, including video drain line cameras, drain snakes, and even high-powered hydro jetting machines that blast away clogs deep in your sewer line. Give us a call now to schedule your drain cleaning appointment!
How to Handle a Plumbing Emergency
Two words that strike terror into the hearts of any homeowner are “plumbing emergency.” These fateful words don’t have to mean disaster, though. With a little bit of foresight and quick reaction time, the most common plumbing emergencies can be dealt with quickly and easily, while averting the catastrophic results that could otherwise occur.
Be prepared for anything with these tips in mind:
- For many common plumbing emergencies, it is important to know how to shut off the water supply. If you’ve just moved into a new home, one of the first things you should do is to find the main shut-off valve for the water supply, so you will be prepared when a plumbing problem arises. Whether you have an overflowing toilet, a dripping sink faucet, or a malfunctioning washing machine, you will need to shut off the water supply before you can address the problem.
- It’s also important to know where the electrical breaker panel is located, in the event of a water leak from an electric-powered water heater. The leak will cause the tank to drain out, so if the heating element is still operating, it can burn out and require an expensive replacement.
- Of all the common plumbing emergencies a homeowner can face, an overflowing toilet can be the most frustrating. The rising water and impending overflow can cause panic, but catastrophe can be averted with some quick thinking. Turn on the cold water in the sink or bathtub and this can slow down the flow of water enough to prevent it from reaching the rim of the toilet. If you’re quick on your feet, go ahead and close the valve to the toilet.
With these tips in mind, the worst consequences of common plumbing emergencies can be avoided or at least alleviated. After taking measures to minimize the damage, it’s time to bring in a professional to check out your problem.
To request service with an experienced plumber in Oregon City, give us a call today at (503) 994-9924.