At Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, and Drain Services, we are a full-service heating and cooling company in Oregon City, serving residential and commercial customers throughout the Portland metro area and beyond.
We are committed to providing the very best HVAC services in the industry, along with unparalleled customer care and affordable everyday rates. Whether you’re dealing with a broken furnace in Portland or need an AC repair in Oregon City, you can count on our team.
What Makes Our Team Different?
We believe that in order to provide a superior level of quality, we must start with a superior team. All of our heating and cooling technicians have the necessary training and tools to help you with your home service needs. Our employees truly love working at Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Drain Services, which means they are happy to provide you with the premier, white glove service we’ve become known for.
At Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Drain Services, our team is:
- Continually trained
- Licensed, bonded, and insured
- Friendly and professional
- Clean and organized
- Background checked
- Drug tested
- On time for all appointments
- Available 24/7
- Experienced and knowledgeable
Professional AC Repair & Replacement in Oregon City
Your air conditioner is on the fritz and refuses to cool your home the way it’s supposed to. You hire an AC repair technician for service. He quotes a price that’s a little higher than you wanted to pay. Now, you must make a decision: do you pay the AC repair bill or throw in the towel and replace the whole system?
Here’s what you need to consider:
- Age of the System. If your AC is more than 10 years old, it’s probably nearing the end of its life, especially if an expensive repair is rearing its ugly head. If you’re not sure, you can get a general idea of your air conditioner’s age by comparing the electricity bills from June, July, and August over the past several years.
- If there’s a noticeable increase over the years, your AC is losing efficiency as it ages. Also, consider the number of AC repairs you have paid for in the past year or two. An aging air conditioner requires more repairs as it nears the end of its life span.
- High Humidity. A poorly operating AC, or one that was improperly sized at installation, may have difficulty removing excess humidity from your home. Before you jump the gun with a replacement AC, ask a technician to check your duct work. Leaky ducts could be the cause of high humidity.
- High Electricity Bills. A sudden increase in electricity bills from one month to the next could clearly indicate the system has abruptly taken a turn for the worse. Instead of subjecting yourself to another month of unseemly energy bills, have the AC looked at to determine the problem isn’t superficial. Then, take it as a sign that the air conditioner lifespan has come to an end.
If your air conditioner just isn’t doing its job, Roth can help you determine the most cost-effective course of action to restore comfort to your home. Our heating and air conditioning services include total HVAC replacements to the smallest air conditioning repairs in Oregon City, OR.
Request your air conditioning repair, installation or maintenance service today!
Oregon City Heating System Repairs & Maintenance
At the start of each heating season, it’s important to get a heating tune-up to make sure that your furnace is ready to go. A dirty system can drive up your energy costs and threaten the life of your equipment, leading to furnace repairs.
While our furnace repair team is always available to help you out of a jam, it’s always a good idea to take preventive steps to reduce your chances of suffering a complete furnace breakdown on a cold day. If it’s been about a year or more since your last appointment or you can’t remember the last time you had your furnace or HVAC system serviced, then give us a call now!
Our Oregon City furnace repair technicians will check the following during an annual furnace or central air conditioning tune-up:
- We’ll start by checking for dangerous gas leaks and carbon monoxide emissions
- We’ll make sure that the system is being properly vented outside your home and that the condensate drain is clear
- We’ll inspect the air filter to make sure that air is flowing properly to your unit and that the blower and motor are cleaned of any dirt
- We’ll clean and adjust the burners to ensure that the system is operating to maximum efficiency
- We’ll tighten electrical connections where needed and all moving parts will be lubricated to preserve the life of your furnace
- We’ll use special infrared cameras to look inside your furnace and make sure that the heat exchanger is not cracked or damaged in any way
Once the safety issues are addressed, we make sure your home remains comfortable all year long. The thermostat is also looked at to make sure your heating and cooling system is cycling on and off properly. Our technicians will take readings in various rooms of your home to make sure that the proper temperature change is achieved when your system is running.
Our Other Home Services In Oregon City
In addition to focusing on heating and air conditioning, we offer a variety of top notch services that focus on your home’s comfort.
These services include but are not limited to the following:
Drain and Plumbing Services: From sewer lines below your home to a toilet clog, our plumbers are more than ready to fix your home’s plumbing problems.
Electrical Services: Proper electrical wiring is essential to your home’s environment. Whether you need us to install a new electrical panel or repair a broken ceiling fan, our certified electricians are ready to help you.
Indoor Air Quality and Insulation: You should be able to feel comfortable and breathe easier inside your home. That means your home should be properly insulated and ventilated for temperature and humidity.
If a room feels excessively dry or is not warming properly, then we will examine your home’s duct work to try and find out if your warm air is escaping through a leak. If your home is drafty, ask for an air infiltration inspection to determine where the house should be sealed more tightly.
Request service from one of our electricians, plumbers or HVAC contractors today!
Get in touch with us at (503) 266-1249 to find out more about our comprehensive range of HVAC services or to schedule your appointment today!