The electrical system that powers your home is complex. Just one house contains an army of switches and controls, not to mention thousands of feet of electrical wire.
It isn’t unusual for wiring to wear out over time and become unsafe. At Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, and Drain Services, our team of professional electricians are here to provide your family with dependable electrical services to keep your home safe.
The Very Best in Residential Electrical Services
Our experienced electricians can provide you with a variety of electrical services including:
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Outlets & Switches
- Lighting Installation
- Ceiling Fan Installations
- Landscape Lighting
- Electrical Upgrades including panels, circuits, wiring, & more
- Hot Tub Wiring
- Generator Installations & Repairs
- EV Wall Connector Installations
- Whole-Home Surge Protection
Signs You Need An Electrician in Hillsboro, OR
According to the Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI), home electrical fires account for an estimated 51,000 fires each year. This number also includes nearly 500 deaths, more than 1,400 injuries, and $1.3 billion (yes, BILLION) in property damage. The highly trained team here at Roth share a few signs that you might need an electrician.
- Fuses Keep Blowing/Circuit Breaker Keeps Tripping
- You Have a Sparking Appliance Fixture or Electrical Breaker
- Flickering Lights
- Electrical Buzzing Sounds in the Wall/Humming Noises Coming From the Breaker Box
- An Electrical Outlet or Element With Rust or Moisture
- Hot Switch Plate or Outlet
- A Light Switch That Doesn’t Work
- You Get Shocked When Touching A Light Switch, Outlet, or Other Electronic System Surface
- You Have to Use Multiple Extension Cords in One Area
- You Have An Older Home withTwo-Prong Outlets or Not Enough Outlets in Each Room
- Your Home Has Aluminum Wiring
- Your Home is Over 25 Years Old
Schedule An Annual Electrical Safety Check
Here at Roth, we recommend that you schedule one of our licensed electricians to check your home’s electrical system once a year to ensure the safety of you and your family. Annual electrical inspections can uncover and repair minor issues to prevent them from becoming catastrophic problems in the future.
Our team will make sure your electrical system is working properly and that it meets all of the updated safety codes. Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Drain Services understands that when it comes to the safety of your family, one can’t be too careful.
Whole Home Generators With Roth
Keep your lights and appliances on during storms, heat waves, and other natural disasters that cause power outages. Whole-home generators are a worthwhile investment in Portland, Oregon. Like many of our other electrical services, Roth offers installations, repairs, and maintenance for your generators.
We only carry the most trusted, industry-leading brands in generators. These brands include Generac and Cummins.
If you’re looking to invest in a whole home generator or have your current one serviced or repaired, look no further than Roth for help. Contact us today!
Schedule An Appointment With A Reliable Electrical Contractor – Hillsboro, Oregon
Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, and Drain Services has been serving Hillsboro, Portland, Salem, and everyone in between since 1976.
Our highly-trained team of professionals can provide you with the safe, lasting repairs and installations you need for your home. Whether your home needs new lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, or electrical repairs in Hillsboro and the surrounding areas, we are here to keep your home well-lit and safe. Give us a call today to schedule your electrical service!