Electrical Troubleshooting in Portland, OR
Call Our Experienced Portland Electricians Today
Do your lights flicker on and off when using appliances? Is one of your outlets broken, or only working about half the time. Does your system frequently experience blown fuses? Of perhaps you noticed sparks or smoke last time you plugged in your phone charger or vacuum?
If any of these problems sound familiar to you, chances are you could benefit from electrical troubleshooting. At Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, our Portland Oregon electricians have experience dealing with a wide range of issues. From switches to plugs to lights to wiring, when your electrical equipment is faulty or suffering from a bad connection, we know how to correct the issue as quickly and efficiently as possible. Next time the lights shut off without warning in your house, make the safe and reliable choice. Call Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, and let our trained, qualified, background-checked and drug-tested technicians do the work for you.
Don’t let your electrical system get the best of you! Call (503) 994-9924 to schedule an appointment. Same-day service is available.
Our Troubleshooting Process
Let’s face it, no one likes being kept in the dark. We understand that when your electrical equipment isn’t working, you want explanations and solutions to get your system up and running again as soon as possible, as well as top-notch repairs to ensure that similar problems don’t recur in the future. That’s why our technicians prioritize communication, so you are always aware of what’s going on in your home, and have an idea of how to prevent ongoing electrical issues. We also come equipped with all the necessary troubleshooting tools, capable of handling a range of systems and equipment.
With electrical troubleshooting from Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, you get:
- Inspections: With quality electrical inspections from our professional technicians, we can diagnose problems easily. Sometimes, a trained technician can notice things that the average homeowner will not. This may involve simple fixes, such as using the wrong lightening bulb for a socket, thereby overloading an outlet. Other times, it may involve more complex fixes, like detecting issues with an electrical circuit. Luckily for you, our electricians use of a voltage meter, circuit tester and tracing to find big and small troubles alike.
- Identification: Our Portland technicians are trained to do more than just inspect various electrical problems, we also pinpoint them at their source. By analyzing not just the problem but the cause of the problem, we can systematically address your entire system, looking at receptacles, connections and wiring to make sure electrical issues are dealt with in a holistic fashion.
- Testing: Messing around with electrical equipment can be very dangerous, and result in serious bodily injury to you or your family. Damage to your home can also occur if troubleshooting not handled correctly. Our licensed technicians know all the best procedures and methods for safe and efficient testing, and will make sure that we thoroughly check all your electrical equipment without putting anyone from your family in harm’s way.
- Repairs: Our Portland technicians provide comprehensive repairs on electrical equipment, from minor fixture work to larger system fixes.
- Upgrades: At Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical we are capable of upgrading panels, electrical circuits, old wiring, exhaust fans, and more.
We Save You Time & Money
While other companies may claim to employ highly qualified technicians, we take training more seriously than your average service provider. Our electricians go through hours of extended preparation designed to make sure they are always on the cutting edge of the electrical industry. While many electricians pass the minimum training of 24 hours of continuing education every 3 years just to meet Oregon license renewal standards, our technicians learn new techniques every year to help you get the most out of your electrical system.
With more training comes higher safety standards and better repairs. However, our technicians also provide services customized to save you time and money, so you are not constantly calling for expensive tune-ups and maintenance on your electrical equipment. At Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, we believe in empowering our employees, so they can empower you.
Lifetime Warranties on New Installations
Financing for Your Home Service Needs
Licensed, Bonded & Insured for Safety
Emergency Services Are Always Available
Catering to Busy People Just Like You