While your air filters and registers do an excellent job of keeping dust, dirt, and debris out of your heating and cooling system, it’s still possible for your ducts to collect these items.
Cleaning out your home’s ductwork means that you can breathe a little easier. Additionally, your system will work more efficiently to keep your home comfortable at the perfect temperature and humidity.
To keep your ducts and appliances in good shape, it’s recommended to schedule a professional duct cleaning once every two years. Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, and Drain conduct duct cleaning in addition to our many heating and cooling maintenance services.
The Benefits Of Duct Cleaning
- Cleaner Living Environment – Part of the reason dust appears more frequently across your home’s surfaces is often due to the cleanliness of your ventilation system. While replacing your air filter can help with this too, getting your air ducts cleaned can resolve this issue for a longer period of time.
- Enhanced Protection From Allergens & Irritants – Cleaning your ducts is one simple way to improve your home’s indoor air quality. Without harmful allergens, irritants, or bacteria floating around your home, you’re less likely to get sick.
- Breathe Easier Year-Round – The air you breathe can have a significant impact on your overall health. If you or a loved one suffer from a lung-related condition like asthma or COPD, then it’s important to keep the air in your home clean and free of harmful particulate matter.
- Remove Musty Or Foul Odors From Your Vents – If you’ve noticed particularly musty or foul smells in your home, but are unsure of what the source might be, then it’s likely your home’s duct system. Getting a professional to clean the duct system should clear any mysterious smells you can’t seem to track down.
- Improve Air Flow & HVAC System Efficiency – Dust and other debris can clog up your vents and make your heating and cooling systems work even harder. Cleaning these ducts every two years is highly recommended because it helps your system operate easier and for even longer.
- Reduce Your Energy Bills & Chances Of Needing Repairs – An overworked HVAC system can lead to a serious dent in your wallet. You’ll be paying higher energy bills each month and risk the need for significant repairs or a total system replacement if you don’t conduct routine cleanings and maintenance on your ducts too.
Why should you choose Roth’s professionals to clean out your ducts in Portland? As part of our White Glove Difference, our team is committed to making sure your home and appliances look and operate even better than when we arrived. To fully ensure you’re satisfied with our products and services, we carry the following core competencies in all of our services:
- We care for your home like it’s our own.
- We prioritize timeliness and care with our work.
- We’re committed to providing you with excellent service and products.
- All work is completed on your terms as a homeowner or business owner.
Scheduling Your Duct Cleaning in Portland, OR
From ducts to dryer vent cleanings, Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, and Drain services will ensure each part of your home looks, feels, and operates better than before. We’ve been proudly helping the citizens of Portland and its surrounding areas since 1976.
Whether you’re a new or returning customer, we’re always ready and looking forward to helping you with your next routine duct cleaning. Book your appointment with our professionals online or by calling us as soon as possible.