HYDRO JETTING IN PORTLAND
QUALITY CLOG REMOVAL & Drain Cleaning Services
Backed up drains and sewer lines can bring your household to a screeching halt. Instead of wasting your time, money, and energy on ineffective and dangerous over-the-counter drain cleaning products, turn to someone who can get the job done right. At Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Drain Services, we have the simple and effective solution to all of your drain and sewer line problems: hydro jetting. Our crew uses state-of-the-art water jet machinery to effectively and thoroughly remove clogs from anywhere in your lines.
You need to schedule hydro jetting in Portland if:
- Your drains smell terrible
- You can hear gurgling sounds in your drains
- Water comes up your shower drain when you flush the toilet
- Your toilet is always clogged
- One or more of your drains are slow or clogged
When we’re done with your treatment service, your sewer lines will be as clean and free-flowing as the day they were first installed!
If your sewer lines are a source of frustration, call (503) 994-9924 now!
HOW HYDRO JETTING WORKS
Hydro jetting has become by far one of the most popular methods for clearing blockages out of sewer lines for several reasons. It’s safe, affordable, thorough, and is effective at obliterating virtually any type of clog you might have. Solid waste, liquid or fatty blockages, and even solid buildup like limescale all stand no chance when faced with the sheer force and power of a hydro jetting treatment.
Hydro jetting is completed in 3 easy steps:
- Inspection: Your technician runs a plumbing camera inspection to determine where the clog is located and what it is composed of. They also check on the condition of your sewer line to make sure it can handle a hydro jetting treatment without the risk of added damage.
- Treatment: Using a specialized tool attached to a high-power pressure washer, your technician feeds the jet into your plumbing line. The specialized tool has a main jet on the front that blasts away blockages and your clog, while smaller side jets scrub the walls of pipes to remove scale and buildup.
- Cleanup: Once the clog has been blasted away, the remaining traces are flushed down your sewer line as the tool is removed. This leaves your pipes with a smooth and clean surface that is extremely difficult for clog-causing materials to latch onto.
Hydro jetting is favored because fast and leaves long-lasting results. A thoroughly-cleaned sewer line is one that clogs have an extremely difficult time forming on, which means you're less likely to see clogs in the immediate future.
Schedule hydro jetting in Portland Today!
Our crew is equipped with jetting tools that are capable of handling drains as small as less than one inch and as large as four inches, ensuring that we can treat all types of clogs in all types of locations throughout your drainage network. Plus, we offer the same world-class customer service and guaranteed satisfaction that has earned us the trust of customers throughout the Portland area.
Got blocked and backed-up sewer lines? Call Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Drain Services!
Lifetime Warranties on New Installations
Financing for Your Home Service Needs
Licensed, Bonded & Insured for Safety
Emergency Services Are Always Available
Catering to Busy People Just Like You