Founded in 1976, Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Drain Services has served Canby and the greater Portland area with honesty, integrity, and skill for over 40 years, earning a reputation as one of the most trusted home service companies in the area. If you are in search of a plumber you can count on in Canby, your search ends with Roth. Licensed, bonded, and insured for your peace of mind, our experts can handle all of your plumbing repair, installation, and maintenance needs. Because we respect you and your busy schedule, we are available seven days a week and even offer emergency services when the unexpected happens. Click here to meet our friendly team!
Our plumbers in Canby offer a wide range of quality plumbing services, including:
- Water heater repair & replacement
- Whole home repiping
- Water line repair & replacement
- Drain & sewer cleaning & repair
- General plumbing repairs (toilets, faucets, sinks, leaks, etc.)
- And more!
CANBY DRAIN CLEANING & ROOTER SERVICE
Keep your drains flowing freely with the help of our experts! Roth’s Canby drain cleaning team specializes in eliminating tough clogs in bath tubs, showers, bathroom and kitchen sinks, toilets, utility drains, perimeter drains, and appliance drains. No matter what’s causing your drainage issues, we have the right tools and techniques to tackle the problem effectively.
In addition to professional drain cleaning, we can also assist you with the following related sewer and drain services:
- Hydro jetting
- Drain repair
- Sewer repair
- Trenchless sewer repair & replacement
Ensuring that your home’s plumbing system is efficient and durable involves more than simply keeping the water flowing. At Roth, we understand what a residential plumbing system needs, and we can provide expert plumbing inspection and repair services that can help ensure that your home plumbing equipment is working properly and effectively.
Roth services all types of residential plumbing equipment and delivery systems, including:
- Water heaters
- Kitchen sinks
- Toilets, bathroom showers and bathtubs
- Sink and tub faucets
- Garbage disposals
- Water pipes and drains
- Washing machine hoses
- Water filtration systems
Our Canby plumbers will locate issues with your pipes and equipment before they can become major problems down the road. Furthermore, regular plumbing inspection keeps your equipment working safely and reliably. Inspection and maintenance helps prevent leaks, clogs, malfunctions and complete breakdowns. By consistently inspecting and maintaining your plumbing system, the water will flow when you need it, the drains will take water away as required, and your family will be able to rely on fresh, clean water to keep them healthy and hydrated.
During a plumbing inspection, our well-trained experts will check your plumbing system thoroughly. They will:
- Inspect for leaks and corrosion in pipes
- Test water pressure to check for possible clogs, sediment build-up or other water-delivery issues through the water lines and valves
- Inspect water heater burners for efficiency
- Check water heater vent pipes to ensure safe operation and venting of exhaust gases
- Check sinks, showers, and tub drains for slow or restricted drainage
- Inspect toilet handles and inside components to ensure correct operation
- Test gaskets and seals for leaks around toilets
- Check caulking and seals around sinks and toilets
- Inspect garbage disposals for leaks, damage or possible malfunctions
- Label valves for the plumbing system to indicate their function
When your inspection is completed, Roth will provide a report about the status and health of your plumbing system, with recommendations for additional testing, repairs or replacements, as needed.
To schedule an inspection or plumbing repair service with a Canby plumber, give us a call today at (503) 266-1249.