Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Drain Services is the top choice for residential electrical services in Canby. Providing the greater Portland area with quality home services since 1976, our team has earned the trust of numerous satisfied customers because we are committed to putting our customers first. Give us a call to learn more about our team and how we can assist you with all of your electrical repair, installation, and maintenance needs.
Our electricians in Canby are equipped to help you with the following electrical services:
- Ceiling fan installations
- Child proof outlets/receptacles
- Dedicated electrical outlets/receptacles
- Electrical code corrections (national electrical code regulations)
- Electrical generator back-up systems
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Electrical upgrades (panels, circuits, wiring and more)
- Exhaust fan upgrades (quiet flow)
- Generator electrical maintenance
- Hot/spa electrical hook-up
- Lighting installation & replacement (led, dimmers, control systems)
- Outlets & switches
- Paddle fan installation
- Programmable thermostats
- Landscape lighting & specialty lighting systems
- Whole home surge protection
THE IMPORTANCE OF HIRING A PROFESSIONAL ELECTRICIAN
There are many projects around the home that are great for the do-it-yourselfer, but electrical work isn’t one of them. Even a small working knowledge of electricity puts the inexperienced homeowner at risk of injury, electrocution, or even death. It’s better to err on the side of caution and leave electrical installations and repairs to licensed and trained professionals.
Weighing the wisdom of doing it yourself vs. hiring a handyman vs. hiring a qualified electrician? While you or an amateur handyman with a good understanding of electricity may certainly do minor tasks, including reconnecting loose wires on a thermostat or perhaps even installing an electrical switch, doorbell or ceiling fan, it’s best to leave installation of electrical systems to the pros.
Electrical work is regulated by electrical codes. A building permit is usually required from the local municipality. Trained, certified professionals who adhere to current codes should be hired to work with plans approved by a city building code officer. An electrical inspector generally must sign off on major electrical jobs.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with a certified Canby electrician, contact Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Drain Services today.