The weather is heating up; summer is almost here! That means it’s time to have your air conditioner tuned up and prepped for another season of hard work. Have you considered looking into annual HVAC maintenance plans? These plans go beyond a simple HVAC system tune-up to offer a number of extra benefits. Here’s what to expect once you sign up for an annual HVAC maintenance plan.
- Scheduled checkups: One visit in the spring for your air conditioner and another in the fall for your furnace ensures your HVAC system runs smoothly in the season to come. This routine also extends the life of your equipment. You can schedule precision tune-ups without a maintenance plan, but paying for a plan grants you free maintenance and ensures you don’t neglect this important task.
- Lower utility bills: Annual HVAC maintenance plans ensure you never miss a check-up, which helps the equipment run more efficiently all season long. More efficient operation means lower utility bills and a system that performs close to its original efficiency for years to come.
- Repair discounts: Depending on the plan you choose, your discount on parts and labor could range from 10 to 20 percent. This discount helps your maintenance plan pay for itself every time you require services beyond the basic tune-up.
- Priority scheduling: Preventative maintenance decreases the need for emergency repairs, but it’s great to know that if the need for a repair comes up, you’re first in line thanks to this benefit of annual HVAC maintenance plans.
- Trustworthy service: Sign up for a maintenance agreement with an HVAC company you know and trust. That way, you become comfortable and familiar with the equipment tune-up process and know what to expect each time a technician knocks on your door.
When you choose Roth Heating & Cooling for your preventative maintenance needs, you can rest assured the price will never increase as long as your account stays active. To learn more about the great benefits of annual HVAC maintenance plans, please contact us today. We have proudly served customers in the Portland area since 1976.