If you’re thinking about signing up for a maintenance agreement from a Portland area HVAC contractor, you have the right idea. When you utilize maintenance agreements to the fullest, you can enjoy a wide range of benefits. Here’s a look at seven of them:
- Better energy efficiency: You get your car tuned up even when nothing’s wrong with it to improve gas mileage and ensure dependability. Enjoy similar benefits of an energy-efficient HVAC system when you tune up your furnace and air conditioner annually. Do so at a lower price than usual through a maintenance agreement.
- More affordable operation: Better efficiency means lower utility bills, which help maintenance agreements pay for themselves.
- Enhanced comfort: Another part of efficient operation made possible by preventative maintenance is the system’s ability to keep every room more comfortable, no matter how hot or cold it becomes outside.
- Problems found early: Issues can begin to develop without any outward indication until it becomes severe. When a professional inspects the system at the start of the season, he or she can pinpoint these issues while they’re still cheap and easy to fix, such as a fraying belt or loose hardware.
- Longer system life: Once you sign up for a maintenance agreement, you’re much more likely to schedule annual maintenance. A well-maintained system lasts years longer than a neglected one, which saves you money on replacement costs as well.
- Discounts and preferred service: With one annual fee, you enjoy discounts on future repairs and receive preferred service over non-contracted customers when an emergency arises. These benefits further decrease the payback period of maintenance agreements.
- Peace of mind: A contract with a trusted HVAC company provides the peace of mind you need to know your home will stay comfortable all season long with excellent, affordable service if emergency repairs ever arise.
At Roth Heating & Cooling, we offer three Customer Care Plans so you can choose the exact benefits you want from us. It’s easy to sign up; just call (503) 266-1249 or contact us online. Our experience providing HVAC maintenance and other services to the Portland area dates back to 1976.