One of the best ways you can keep your heating or cooling equipment running smoothly is to make sure it’s properly and regularly maintained. At Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Drain Services, we offer a Precision Tune Up that does just that. By cleaning and adjusting all of the critical components of your system, we can ensure it is operating at peak performance when you need it the most. We also make a point of performing any needed repairs during that same appointment — so smaller issues don’t grow into big problems that might impact your family’s comfort and safety.
While our Precision Tune Ups have remained popular, we’ve also had a growing demand for ongoing preventive maintenance plans. Many of our customers lead lives that make it nearly impossible to remember to schedule their regular system maintenance appointments. Others want the peace of mind that comes from knowing any problems will be handled on a priority basis.
For these and other customers, we developed our three Customer Care Plans.
Preferred Customer Program
- Our most affordable, budget-friendly plan.
- Gives you priority service over non-program members.
- Offers a 10 percent discount on all repairs.
- There’s no annual increase as long as your account remains active.
Planned Service Program
- A great way to handle service visits
- Includes two annual Precision Tune Ups for your heating or cooling system.
- Ensures priority service for program members.
- Offers 24-hour emergency service.
- Always a 20 percent discount on parts and repairs.
Platinum Service Program
- Provides a worry-free way to protect your investment in new equipment.
- Includes all of the benefits of our Planned Service Program.
- Is available for purchase any time during the first year after your new equipment has been installed..
- When renewed annually, Roth will warranty all parts and labor for 10 years.
Since 1976, Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Drain Services has been proudly serving customers throughout the Portland area. Let one of our preventative maintenance plans take the hassle out of maintaining your home’s heating and cooling system. Contact us today to get started.