For many products, maintenance agreements are an excellent idea; when it comes to your home’s heating and cooling needs, a well-constructed agreement can make a huge difference when it comes to keeping you and your family healthy and comfortable.
As with your car, it’s very important to keep up routine maintenance on your heating and cooling system. By doing so, you can avoid larger time-consuming and expensive problems down the road. It is simply good common sense that will save you LOTS of cents to invest in maintenance agreements that keep the temperature of your home in the proper comfort zone on a regular basis.
Maintenance agreements for heating and cooling should include:
- Having a professional inspection done twice a year.
- Regular tune-ups that will keep utility bills priced reasonably, as well taking steps to avoid system failure.
- Duct-work should be checked for any leaks so that any necessary repairs can be made.
- Coil cleaning
- Safety controls and ignition system checked over; any necessary adjustments or repairs made.
- Air filters cleaned or replaced as necessary.
If you live in the Portland area, you’re well aware the weather can cause variances in humidity which certainly contribute to your home’s comfort zone range. A good service agreement insures that by having regularly scheduled professional check-ups, and when needed, tune-ups of your heating and cooling system can make all the difference in the world.
When it comes to finding Portland’s top professionals in this field, look no further than Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Drain Services. We are always happy to answer any questions or offer expert advice.