Beaverton Heating & Air Conditioning Services
Trust Your Next Residential or Commercial Service to Our Qualified Technicians
If you've been searching for a full-service heating and cooling company in Beaverton that you can depend on, then you've come to the right place. Established in 1976, Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Drain Services offers everything you need to live and work comfortably in your home or place of business. With decades of experience under our belt, our team can handle both simple and complex jobs. We strive to hire only the very best technicians who are committed to customer satisfaction, so you can be sure that you're getting the best service available.
Why choose Roth for your next furnace or AC repair in Beaverton?
- Same-day and 24/7 emergency services available
- Over 40 years of experience serving our community
- Licensed, bonded & insured for your peace of mind
- We offer convenient financing options and promotions
- Highly rated by our many satisfied customers
When you're ready for superior furnace or AC repair in Beaverton, call us at (503) 994-9924 to schedule an appointment that fits your schedule.
Fast & Affordable Beaverton AC Repair
Your air conditioner is a huge part of your home comfort, and any problems with your AC can quickly sour your day. When this happens, it's time to call Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Drain Services. With proper training and decades of experience, our Beaverton AC repair pros are fully equipped to provide and execute solutions to your cooling system problems. We understand how urgent a situation it is when you don't have a working cooling system, which is why we're always available when you need us. We provide same-day AC repairs so you're not stuck waiting forever for the help you need!
In addition to our superb AC repair services, we're also Beaverton's go-to team for routine air conditioning maintenance. A professional technician can give you peace of mind by informing you of any issues before they turn into costly repairs. Issues a technician can address include:
- Measuring for the correct voltage and electrical current levels on the AC motor - Faulty connections can reduce the performance and life span of your system.
- Cleaning the AC evaporator coil and condenser coil - This ensures that your system doesn’t run too long. If your AC runs longer than an appropriate cycle, it can overwork itself, which is bad for the equipment and for your wallet.
- Checking AC refrigerant - Refrigerant levels should not fluctuate much, so if they are too high or low, you may have a malfunction or leak. Due to the chemicals and high pressure levels that can be involved, it’s a good idea to have trained professionals service your system.
- Cleaning your filters or replacing them - A clogged air filter can restrict air flow, which reduces your comfort, air quality, and your system’s performance.
When is the Right Time for Air Conditioner Replacement?
You could wait until your air conditioner completely croaks to replace it, but that could leave you without air conditioning on a hot afternoon. Rather, the best step to take is to learn what signs indicate your air conditioner is on its last leg. That way, you can stop pouring money into AC repairs and fit an air conditioner replacement conveniently into your schedule and budget.
Here are several signs that AC repairs simply won’t cut it, and that you should consider replacing your air conditioner:
- Your AC is aging: Air conditioners are meant to last between 10 and 15 years before their efficiency declines and your repair costs rise. Therefore, if you have an aging AC, you should consider an air conditioner replacement sooner rather than later.
- Your energy costs are rising: Your air conditioner’s age and your energy bills are directly related. If you’ve seen higher utility bills in the last couple of years, you have more to blame than rising energy costs. An air conditioner replacement could result in as much as a 20 percent savings on your cooling costs every month.
- You’re paying for frequent repairs: If you’ve had a major AC repair or two this past cooling season, stop throwing good money after bad, and seek an air conditioner replacement instead of making another repair. You’ll be amazed at how reliably and efficiently a new air conditioner can function.
- Your comfort is not what it used to be: An AC that can’t keep up with demand is one that you should consider replacing. If the air conditioner runs constantly and isn’t able to lower your home’s temperature or remove humidity properly, you are wasting money and living in an uncomfortable environment.
- You’re hearing excessive noise: Air conditioners aren’t the quietest machines, especially if they are older, but if you’re hearing new noises, you shouldn’t ignore them. There could be a problem with a major system component, and the noise could be your warning that a breakdown is imminent. Start looking into a replacement before that breakdown occurs.
For more information on AC repairs or choosing a high-efficiency air conditioner replacement for your home, contact Roth Heating & Cooling today.
Furnace Repair, Replacement & Maintenance in Beaverton, OR
Timely repairs and regular maintenance on your furnace is important for efficient performance and longevity. If your furnace isn’t working properly and you’re not sure what to do, you can count on Roth Heating & Cooling for expert furnace repair in Beaverton. We can quickly get to the root of the problem and restore heat to your home as soon as possible!
Here are a few furnace troubleshooting techniques you can try before calling our heating and cooling professionals:
If your furnace turn on, but is not producing adequate heat, check the following:
- Verify the thermostat is set to “heat” and adjust the temperature so it’s above current room temperature.
- Check the air filter; if it's dirty, change it.
- Ensure that the air-supply registers are free of obstruction (curtains, furniture, toys, etc.)
If your furnace is not powering on, check the following:
- Switch the thermostat to “fan” mode to check power to the furnace.
- Check the circuit breaker. Switch it “off” and back “on.”
- Check the electrical disconnect switch (SSU switch) and make sure it’s on. It looks just like a light switch located at the furnace.
Schedule Your Heating or Cooling Service Appointment Today: (503) 994-9924
The systems that keep your house running smoothly should be maintained by a trained and qualified professional. Having faulty HVAC equipment can present more dangerous problems than you might think. If you have concerns about the efficiency of your air conditioning or heating system, our team is happy to guide you through the next steps and ease your worry.
With Roth, your furnace or air conditioner is in good hands. Contact us today to request a service!
Lifetime Warranties on New Installations
Financing for Your Home Service Needs
Licensed, Bonded & Insured for Safety
Emergency Services Are Always Available
Catering to Busy People Just Like You