Plumbing Services in Portland, Oregon
Water Heater Tune-Up now only $139.00
According to a U.S. Department of Energy study, the average life of a water heater is 10-15 years. Why do some fail after 10 years? Lack of maintenance. How can you make your water heater last 15 years? Simple. Get a water heater tune-up.
We'll perform a comprehensive tune-up and inspection that can extend the life of your water heater.
Our tune-up includes:
- Drain tank and flush sediment
- Clean burners
- Check water heater flexes & gas line
- Provide evaluation of the overall health of water heater
Call us today for all the details!
Includes tankless, gas and electric water heaters. Replacement parts not included; Not valid with other offers. Residential only.
For over 39 years customers have trusted Roth Heating & Cooling to bring comfort and efficiency to their homes. Solving problems with smarter products, better service and caring people has made us a leader in the heating & cooling industry. We bring these same qualities to your home’s plumbing needs, including:
- Water heaters
- Toilets, sinks, showers and bathtubs
- Garbage disposals
- Water pipes and drains
- Clothes washer hoses
- Water filtration - whole house or point of use
|Curious About Tankless Water Heaters?|
Plumbing Inspection $99.95
Plumbing inspection from Roth Heating & Cooling includes:
- Inspecting for leaks & corrosion in exposed pipes
- Testing household water pressure for indications of sediment build up or problems with water
lines and valves.
- Inspecting water heater burners.
- Inspecting water heater vent pipes for safe operation
- Check each sink, shower and tub drain for slow drainage
- Check the flushing handle and inside parts of the toilets to ensure they are working properly
- Testing gaskets and seals in toilets for water wasting leaks
- Inspecting around caulking, sinks and toilets
- Inspecting washing machine hoses for cracks or leaks
- Checking garbage disposals for leaks or damage
- Label all valves and their function
- Report of your plumbing system health
Out of sight can mean out of mind, but like other home maintenance needs, you should be thinking about your plumbing:
- Leaky faucets can waste more than 3,000 gallons of water each year
- A leaky toilet can waste about 200 gallons of water every day
- Most plumbing repair calls are the result of clogged drains
All of these problems are completely avoidable. With a little maintenance, you can prevent the little problems as well as the big ones.